On 6/12/2017 2:50 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
I am fine with leaving the existing perms to be all or nothing. No need to make more work if it's not necessary. My comment was more toward the "take" link/option should be available to all accounts by default. I guess BZ wasn't setup that way.

You might just know more about BZ than others on the project. Feel free to discuss on dev@team and if you get lazy consensus, then JDI.

For example, what I mean is:

"Hey guys, I think it would be helpful to make this change in bugzilla to do X so we can do Y. Let me know if you disagree or have comments otherwise I'll make the change <in a week, usually no less than 72 hours>"

This would come under the concept of lazy consensus.

Best,

KAM