On 6/14/2017 8:40 AM, Bryan Vest wrote:
Yes I keep up with rspamd, read into what it can do but have not tested it
yet. I have read mentions of SA V4 in the different lists. Where does that
stand? Are there any dev notes for changes/additions in V4?

v4 the big difference is switching to more of a UTF-8 core which will then move 3.4.X to maintenance only.

3.4.2 is in progress and doing very well but snowballed in the fact that I keep finding more things to fix/patch to be "done". I'm drawing a line in the sand today as it will never be "done".

Regards,
KAM