+Apache SpamAssassin SysAdmins & bcc'ing Ross Gardler

Thank you, Ralph.  Can you ask the CERT team to respond with the resolution/response please so we know if it's an error by a researcher, an active attack, etc. so we can respond appropriately?  It appears the box is offlined which is good too!   Appreciate the fast response.

Regards,
KAM