On 12/31/2017 07:15 PM, David Jones wrote:
On 12/31/2017 06:57 PM, David Jones wrote:

I just tried replying to the SA user list and got this:

<us...@spamassassin.apache.org>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=spamassassin.apache.org type=A: Host not found

A dig +trace for either an MX or A record is coming back with nothing.  Not good.

Do we need to open a ticket with ASF Infra?

Dave

--
David Jones

I had to setup a Postfix transport to get outbound mail to spamassassin.apache.org to go...

https://dnschecker.org/#MX/spamassassin.apache.org

I am currently seeing most of the MX records have dropped. Definitely looks like a zone hosting problem with spamassassin.apache.org.

It appears that there was a temporary DNS hosting issue that has mostly worked itself out.  I have emailed in...@apache.org to let them know.

We are still getting emails from cron jobs that are not able to hit svn.apache.org.

Dave