On 1/10/2018 2:47 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
I think you are spot on.  The DNS updates used to have a delay to give the mirrors time to update.  The DNS TTL for the TXT records is currently 1 hour.  I realize that some DNS caches that don't have the TXT record already cached are going to update quickly a few seconds after the TXT is updated with the new ruleset information.

It does look like there is a few minutes time when DNS has updated before all mirrors are sync'd so I will add a 10 minute delay to the DNS updates to give the mirrors time to pull the latest rulesets.

We should also likely change sa-update to accommodate this if the file is not found to have a different exit.