On 25 Dec 2018, at 7:41, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

Rules runs still failing lint...  snippet below....

ERROR: LINT FAILED, suppressing output: rules/72_active.cf

 ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::FreeMail due to tflags nopublish
(tflags nopublish)
make: *** [build_rules] Error 2
+ exit 2
Makefile:1790: recipe for target 'build_rules' failed

This failure differs from last week's in that:

1. There is still in fact a non-empty lint-clearing 72_active.cf file being generated and distributed

2. I cannot reproduce this error on a clean checkout.

I think this is some sort of 'phantom rule' left over from before I fixed the problematic replace_tag last week. mkrules is still complaining about it, even though in my sandbox it has been fixed.

Will examine later.

--
Bill Cole