On 5/1/19 7:59 AM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
Adding sysadmins@

Dave, I am guessing something got left in a previous run when svn
commit's failed.  Can you or I delete a check out dir that is cruft?
I'm thinking a run went bad in february and couldn't commit.  I figure
it should re-export, etc.?

I was probably rushed to fix some thing and did it as root without fixing perms before checking it in. Sorry about that. Been working too many hours at my primary job which will cause these kinds of accidents.

Looks like Bill Cole has sorted this out.  Thanks Bill.

Regards,KAM