On 5/21/19 4:46 AM, Nicola Piazzi wrote:
Hi
I am interested in having an rsync account for masscheck
I have a knowledge using spamassin, I wrote some little plugins

Our mail volume is about 15 / 20k mails day with about 300 / 600 spam messages

Thanks

Nicola

Nicola Piazzi
CED - Sistemi
COMET s.p.a.
Via Michelino, 105 - 40127 Bologna – Italia
Tel.  +39 051.6079.293
Cell. +39 328.21.73.470
Web: www.comet.it <http://www.comet.it/>
Nuova immagine bitmap

Sorry for the delay in responding. May day job has been very demanding the past year. What would you like you masscheck account to be? This will show up at https://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/ like "ena-ham" or "ena-spam" if you have the account of "ena" which is the contribution from the company that I work for. (djo...@ena.com / www.ena.com)

Do you want "nicola" as the masscheck rsync account?

Thanks,
Dave Jones