On 2022-04-27 06:29, Henrik K wrote:
On 2022-04-25 22:18, aut...@sa-vm.apache.org wrote:
http://sa-update.razx.cloud/  (172.67.206.130): UP (STALE since 1650939481, 2
hours)

http://sa-update.razx.cloud/  (104.21.69.80): UP (STALE since 1650939481, 2
hours)

Weird. Fixed for now, but I'll monitor tomorrow since it looks like it got
stuck a couple times.

Any solution for this problem?

This time I am trying actually deploying the solution, not just testing a solution and calling it a day.

The problem is between the web server storing the files and a caching layer. Requests for the actual files would be served correctly, but non-immutable files like the MIRROR* stuff was being served out of date for a period of time (not forever).

This time it might actually be fixed-fixed. Sorry for all the extra mailing list noise.