Hi all,

I am right now implementing the raw listener. Question: once the raw
channel is up (let's assume channel 1), is it valid to send an error
response ("ERR" message) if my syslogd experiences a problem. For
example, it may happen that a false calling sequence leaves the library
without a necessary event callback, so the syslog data arrived can
acutally not be processed. This is a type of app error that I would sent
a 451 BEEP response code. Can this be send to channel 1 or must I simply
close the session?

I am not totally sure after reading the RFC, so advise is appreciated.

Thanks,
Rainer