Hi WG,

just so that you can count the number of implementations: today we
released MonitorWare Agent 1.3 which, among others, contains a RFC
3195/RAW server and client. This product is closed source and targeted
towards the Windows platform. I guess it still counts towards the
implementation count ;)

We already have another solution - Adiscon logger - out which is a small
client only tool. We will release at least 3 more products (final &
beta) within the next few days which support 3195 RAW. COOKED will be
our next target (well, eventually -sign...).

We also have an open source library doing these parts - liblogging - I
am right now preparing a new version with listenere code and hope the
lib will be online shortly. If you would like to be notified when the
lib is ready, please either visit

http://www.monitorware.com/liblogging/

or drop me a mail off-list.

Rainer