Hi Folks,

The employees.org maching is going away rather soon so I'm working to get
the mailing list moved over to the IETF mail server.  If all works out
well, you will be notified when you are subscribed to the new mailing
list.  If you don't hear anything soon, then please check our web page on
the IETF server to see if it lists a new mailing list and somehow you were
not automatically subscribed.
  http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/syslog-charter.html

I sincerely apologize for the disruption.  I think that we're getting
really close to finalizing syslog-protocol and syslog-transport-udp.  I
will be calling a meeting for the San Diego IETF so look for that notice
soon.

Thanks,
Chris