Hi,

Let's keep in mind that syslog-sign will transport binary signatures. In that, the authors are proposing to use base-64 encoding. I agree with Rainer that we've provided enough means in syslog-protocol so that may be accomplished.

As Rainer says, let's focus on getting syslog-protocol finished.  :)

Thanks,
Chris