-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Ross
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:41 PM
To: Chris Lonvick (clonvick); [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Syslog] #2, max message size - Need to resolve this

My vote is for the way Rainer has worded it now. Specify the minimum msg
size in syslog-protocol and define max message size in the transport
documents.

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Folks,

We need to resolve this one.  I've heard from Rainer and a very few
others.  I'd like to hear from more people on this.  Choose one:

__  The maximum message length needs to be defined in syslog-protocol.

__  The maximum message length should be defined in the transport
     documents.

__  I have a different idea....

Please VOTE NOW!

Thanks,