Miao,

thanks for the great (and quick) work. I can not review it fully right
now, but I have seen one issue that I would like to comment immediately
on. More comments follow later.

>    [Issue 3] The problem of CR LF is it can not process binary data
>    well.  How to process Syslog signature/certificate message?

With the current status of syslog-protocol, you can NOT do
octet-stuffing. The reason is that any character is valid inside MSG and
this includes the CR LF sequence.

So we have two options:

1. change -protocol to disallow CR LF
2. use byte-counting for framing in -tls

Option 1 has been discussed in the past and mostly been rejected.
However, this is the first time that we have a real standardization use
case for excluding it. Currently existing (non-standard) syslog/TCP uses
CR LF (or lone LF) as record delimiter. So it might be useful to take
that route.

Option 2 has the advantage of greater aplicability plus enables the
application developer to use more efficient buffering (as the needed
buffer space is known in advance).

I have no strong opinion which option is better, but I tend a little bit
to option 2.

Rainer