Hi all,

This posting from the netconf WG seems highly relevant. The page itself
uses some crumbersome challenge system, so I could not look at the
actual content. I will do so when the draft is posted on the IETF site
and recommend that other WG members do so, too.

Rainer

http://professional.juniper.net/phil/ietf/draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00
.txt