On 03/09/2012 02:46 AM, Koen Kooi wrote:
I can confirm the large filesizes, even with xz compression enabled. What's the
best way to debug this?

regards,

Koen
I first noticed this with a service that was Python program I was developing. It was continually crashing and restarting itself, thus emitting stack dumps to the log. Adding limits to the systemd-journald.conf appeared to work at first, but once the limit had been reached the log file size first reduced to ~68k, then proceeded to ignore all limits. See my previous post for details.

Dave.