On 03/18/2014 09:18 AM, Henrik /KaarPoSoft wrote:
On 03/17/2014 10:32 PM, Tom Gundersen wrote:
On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:21 PM, Henrik /KaarPoSoft
<hen...@kaarposoft.dk> wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your feedback...

I was briefly looking through git commits after 211 without finding
anything
related. But then again I did not look into too much detail.

Do you know which commit would solve this?

Ah, this was not obvious at all. This was almost certainly fixed as a
side-effect of refactoring the rtnl_message_read_*() code, so if you
pull in 9842de0d93d and the commits it relies on that should do it (I
haven't verified that that's the culprit, but it seems likely from
looking at it).

Cheers,

Tom

Tom,
As far as I can see, 9842de0d93d was already included in 211.
I have rebuild my systemd from the head of git 4dd5da7f.
And the problem remains )))-:
/Henrik

As a quick hack, I tried this:

cat > /etc/systemd/network/42-br0.link<<EOF
[Match]
Type=bridge
[Link]
MACAddress=10:bf:48:d7:68:e1
EOF

And now I get an IP address by DHCP, and I have connectivity.

But hard-coding the MAC is hardly a viable long-term solution...

/Henrik