On 08/04/14 18:52, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Tue, 08.04.14 09:04, Samuli Suominen (ssuomi...@gentoo.org) wrote:
>
> I am sorry, but we are not interested in carrying compat code for exotic
> libc's. We have made this clear in the past. The onus is on those libc's
> to be compatible with glibc and POSIX and all these things, and systemd
> is not the place to deal with the complexity if they don't implement the
> same API.
>
> Please work with the uclibc people to add the missing APIs so that they
> stay compatible with glibc.

Please, read again what I suggested. I didn't suggest for the patch that
I attached to be merged.
I was merely suggesting moving the use of locale_t into it's own header.
As in, moving existing code to a different file and being more specific
where it's used in Makefile.am

The code would be same, just new file introduced, no hacks/compat code
to carry around

- Samuli