On 10/28/2014 03:45 AM, Ivan Shapovalov wrote:
On Tuesday 28 October 2014 at 03:30:13, Timofey Titovets wrote:
Good time of day, list.
I try to fix "Fixme" in svg.c:
/* FIXME: this works only in the simple case */

By default function try to get root=/dev/*
I write small function to determine block device name by specified
LABEL, UUID, PARTUUID.

Please check code, its working, but i think it can look more pretty.
May be i missed(reimplemented) some internal functional of systemd?

[...]

Hi,

there is at least function fstab_node_to_udev_node() in shared/util.c
which converts "TAG=value" to "/dev/disk/by-tag/value",
and also function canonicalize_file_name() in glibc which resolves
symlinks and (hopefully) returns "/dev/sdXY".

I'm not the one to judge, but your code seems pretty messy, esp. with
extensive use of "magic" constants and numbers...

Thanks a lot, now it looks more pretty :3.
I will resend patch.