On Tue, 28.10.14 15:34, Umut Tezduyar Lindskog (umut.tezdu...@axis.com) wrote:

Sorry for not reviewing this more quickly!

Patch looks great, wanted to apply it, but it unfortunately doesn't
apply anymore. Any chance you can rebase this? Will apply quickly
then!

Sorry for the delay,

Lennart

> if sigabrt doesn't do the job, follow regular shutdown
> routine, sigterm > sigkill.
>
> Umut:
> - I have done basic testing with suppressing sigabrt,
>   suppressing both sigabrt & sigterm on client application.
> - Documentation needs to be updated. I wasn't sure if we
> should mention it in KillMode, KillSignal or WatchdogSec

Maybe in KillSignal= and briefly in WatchdogSec=? (given that they are
in different man pages, I think doing this in both places makes a ton
of sense)