El 27/01/15 a las 21:18, Lennart Poettering escribió:
On Tue, 27.01.15 15:12, Cameron Norman (camerontnor...@gmail.com) wrote:

Lennart: if you really want to test the profile, you just need to spin
up an OpenSuSE, Ubuntu, or Debian VM (on debian you need to install
and enable apparmor, which takes a short while).

Well, I have no personal interest in AppArmor, and I really have
enough stuff to do. If AA shall be supported in systemd, then I am
happy to merge stuff for it, if it is reviewed properly, but I am not
the one to test it. Sorry...

Hi Lennart:

To make apparmor work, only the initial "policy loading" bits (like selinux, smack..etc) needs to be implemented..currently it is done by some really ugly init script.Appamor policies however, just like the case of selinux have to go somewhere else, namely the apparmor upstream repository.