Hi,

I am VDSM developer at Ovirt.
I am trying to run VDSM related service with PrivateNetwork=yes and
JoinsNamespaceOf=
in order to isolate VDSM network operations from the host during system tests.

After I alter the service files, run 'systemctl daemon-reload' and restart the
services
it seems like they are indeed isolated: the service local socket is no longer
accessible.

But what if I want to hack in this network namespace?
or even know it's name?

'ip netns identify PID' and 'ip netns list' fail to discover it and I also
could not find
any systemd command line that will show me where are my processes hide.

Thanks,
Ido