On Sun, 06.09.15 17:05, Michał Zegan (webczat_...@poczta.onet.pl) wrote:

> Well, actually I believe you could mess with unit configuration overrides,
> couldn't you?
> I was experimenting once by giving the user test 1% of cpu using cgroup
> controls.

Well, you can of course configure limits on individual sessions,
per-user and for all users combined, by using "systemctl set-property"
on the session scope unit, the per-user slice unit, or the
"user.slice" unit, respectively. However, what Benjamin tries to do
(as far as I understood it) is to introduce groups that combine the
resources of multiple users into one, and can have limits on
them. Now, the slice concept would allow that, but there's no nice way
to tell logind to place specific users in specific slices, they all
end up below user.slice and that's it.