Mantas Mikulėnas <graw...@gmail.com> writes:

> ~/.zprofile seems just fine for this task – it
> *is* the zsh "run things on login" script after
> all. (And since these are your personal processes,
> especially the X stuff, it's much better to have
> them running *inside* the login session along with
> everything else.)

OK, so you should not run user processes with
systemd? Now I understand why there is no
user ML... :)

But what do you mean "your personal processes,
especially the X stuff"? How does it differ from the
tmux and Emacs stuff?

Actually I thought people generally didn't launch
X manually - which is what I do, only I have that
automatized...

                   - so far: 30 Blogomatic articles -