On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 10:29 PM Stef Bon <stef...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm writing a ssh client, and I want it to be able to do a dns lookup of
> sshfp records.
> The ipv4 address is known, as wel as the hostname.
> I've found the code about resolving:
>
> https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/writing-resolver-clients/
>
> How can I make it to find sshfp records?
>

>From the same page, "Use ResolveRecord() in order to resolve arbitrary
resource records. The call will return the binary RRset data. This calls is
useful to acquire resource records for which no high-level calls such as
ResolveHostname(), ResolveAddress() and ResolveService() exist. In
particular RRs such as MX, SSHFP, TLSA, CERT, OPENPGPKEY or IPSECKEY may be
requested via this API."

--
Mantas Mikulėnas