Hi All,

As part of improving the boot experience:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/FlickerFreeBoot
https://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/20119.html

I took a look at how applying offline updates looks
when pressing ESC to get the detailed view, pk-offline-update
then prints "dnf update" like output, but at the same time
systemd is printing:

[   ***] A start job is running for offline-updates

Messages to the console, the 2 get intermixed and this looks
quite bad and makes the status update of the actual
update process almost impossible to follow.

Is there something which I can put in the
/lib/systemd/system/system-update.target.wants/packagekit-offline-update.service
service file to suppress the knightrider status updates ?

I've looked at:
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.service.html

But I could not find anything for this there.

Regards,

Hans