Hi,

I have a cluster of 4 Raspberry Pis that are responsible for close to 20
different activities (Mrtg, Smokeping, OpenVPN [server and client], Netflow
, etc). When one fails (which they do) if it wasn't the leader they'll
elect a new leader, and that one decides how to redistribute the work. I
want that one to make any config changes needed at the time and signal that
machine to reload/restart/etc.

As an aside, putting an "After" of gfs.mount seems to have done the trick.

Tuc