Hello Experts,

I am Yogesh Kumar Tokas, Product Manager at Utimaco. Utimaco is leading the
data protection market through a vast and integrated portfolio. One such
product family is our "Hardware Security Modules". I am contacting you
regarding our GP HSM offering which we are trying to integrate using
systemd-cryptenroll to perform complete disk encryption on Linux.

After following the sequence of steps, we come to the following command.

systemd-cryptenroll
--pkcs11-token-uri="pkcs11:model=CryptoServer;manufacturer=Utimaco%20IS%20GmbH;serial=SI003001_0000;token=LUKS;id=%45;object=LUKSCert;type=cert"
 /dev/sdc1

This command gives us no clue, our logs and systemd logs won't show anything
promising to debug further. Since, pkcs11-token is one of the options supported
by systemd I am sure it is possible to integrate, however, there might be some
changes required in our p11 library. We are looking for some guidance and if
this requires us to agree on some cost, I am happy to work on that.

It will be helpful if we can organize a call to understand the issue better.
Please let me know if that's possible.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks a lot in advance!!

BR,

Yogesh Kumar Tokas
Product Management - Ecosystem Integration
Utimaco IS GmbH
Email: yogesh.to...@utimaco.com<mailto:yogesh.to...@utimaco.com>
Mob.: +49 173 2807995

[cid:image001.jpg@01D92C09.50C62130]

Visit Utimaco.com<http://www.utimaco.com/hsm> and our YouTube
channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfijxhh9f0LDnj0W3FJOfFw>

Try our free HSM Simulator<https://support.hsm.utimaco.com/hsm-simulator>

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen - Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Stefan Auerbach, Martin Stamm

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.