Hello. I have tried with headless=yes. The issue with this is that
systemd-cryptsetup ends, so I can not provide the password for decryption
through socket provided in /run/systemd/ask-password/sck.numbers

I miss an option where systemd-cryptsetup is executed headless, but
continues running, without exiting.

I have tried with keyfile=/dev/urandom and option=keyfile-size=600000, but
it is too quick. I also tried try-empty-password, but this is tried only
once.

I am running out of ideas.

--
Red Hat <http://redhat.com>