"First they came for the Communists, but I did nothing. Then they came for the Jews, but I did nothing. Then they came for my neighbor, but I did nothing. Then they came for me, but I had done nothing...."

How ALL justice systems in our society are handled affects ALL of our rights. We need to be vigilant about protecting those rights. Administering any organization's rules involves implementing a justice system--you're just hung up on your own semantics that somehow limits justice systems to government entities. Any institution that enforces its own rules has a justice system. You can see how people believe those systems should be consistent with that of the government by looking at how they react to workplace actions.

There's already tremendous discussion about the science behind the tests, as evidenced by the discussions on this list! I have no idea of how a daylight policy will do anymore than further damage reputations unnecessarily.

RMc