You quote my previous posting which says you failed to answer my question, BUT YOU STILL DODGE IT. So let me try again (hope springs eternal that I can get an answer).
If women were the victims of the disparity in Trails qualifyiing and winning money, and as a result you were going to the Trials and winning Chicago Marathon awards while women marathoners who were better than you were not, can you serioiusly say you would defend such discrimination as fair?

From: "edndana" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: t-and-f: LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon Olympic Payout
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:02:58 -0500

> BUT you failed to answer my question about fairness at least as to what
> you would say if women were the victims of the disparity instead of men.
If
> you were going to the Trials and winning money, and women who were better
> than you (i.e.proportionally closer to the world and Amerixcan records)
were
> not similary rewarded, can you seriously say you would defend such
> discrimination as fair? Geoff

Actually, am I wrong, or is there more money at the men's trials this time
around?  If not, hasn't there been a time or two where that has been the
case?  Another function of two different committees, two different races.

- Ed Parrot

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access. Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com