I was asked to pass this on:

The 39th Annual Knights of Columbus Games will take place Feb 6-8, 2004
at
the Saskatoon Fieldhouse (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada).

The invitational events will include:

Men:
50, 60, 200, 400, 60H

Women:
50, 60, 1000, 60H, PV, HJ

I am hoping to add one more event.

We provide airfare, hotel, local ground transportation, perdium, and a
banquet
ticket for each invited athlete.

There is also prize money of $500, 300, 200.

To be considered, athletes, or their representatives, should send me a
note
with their past performances, national teams they have been on, major
championships they have medalled at, records they hold or have held,
etc...

If anyone has any questions, they can direct them to me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]