I am waiting for a reply to this question from someone who might know the answer to
this, but what does the
following mean? Was there not a B sample positive on Young? Or, does this mean only
one athlete from the U.S.
2000 OT tested positive for nandrolone?

* A review of documents related to the case indicates that only one sample from the
USATF championships on
June 26, 1999 came back positive for nandrolone, at levels at least 30 times greater
than the legal limit,
perhaps as high as 50 times greater. A definitive reading has not surfaced. *