I agree with Mouse.  If everything else were equal, I'd pick the person with
the most relay experience, and Devers has lots of that.  Now, if someone were
faster, it gets a little more in the gray area.  But I probably would still
go for experience, especially if that person was extremely motivated (which
we know Devers is).

But, outside of Jones and Miller, there really isn't anyone that much faster
than Devers (if faster at all).  And there clearly isn't anyone with her
experience.

Devers is a sound pick for the U.S. 4x1.

-- Howard Willman