>story on www.sportserver.com on 8/14 said, "McDonald also qualified at 200m
>and she dropped out of the 100m at last year's world championships when
>wuqlified for both due to schedulign conflicts. However, no such problem
>arises for Sydney, and her coach is adamant she will utilize both the spots
>she has earned."

What "scheduling conflicts"?  Didn't Inger Miller and Marion Jones run both
100 and 200 at the last World Champs?  I know that Jones pulled up lame in
the 200, but that was due to an injury she got in the LJ, not a conflict
with the 100m schedule.  If Jones and Miller (and others?) could run both
events, the schedule couldn't have been too conflicted.

Kurt Bray