Trackos,

I am hoping to get some information on acquiring tickets while in Sydney.

The question is, what are the laws on scalping?

I remember three distinct scenarios from recent events.

In Atlanta, ticket scalping was pretty rampant and tickets could be had at
"market prices".

Recently, in Sacramento, tickets could only be sold at face value.  I recall
only one arrest for scalping in Sacramento.

Finally, in Barcelona (1992), no scalping was allowed whatsoever.  In fact,
there were guards EVERYWHERE, as I recall, preventing any barter from
occurring.

Comments?

Thanks,

Bob Bettwy