OK, so we're down to the last day of voting. And you're choosing between two
reigning Olympic champions, high hurdler Allen Johnson and high jumper
Charles Austin.

Which one do you want to bring to have over for dinner?

VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU WANT, NOT THE ONE YOU DON'T WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I realize this is a change of pace, but I'd like to end it with a positive
spin. And see the rationales for why Johnson or Austin was your top choice
(partic. if he was all along).

If you wouldn't mind being quoted on the T&FN site (not why i did this to
begin with, but why should i pass up such a good opportunity to add some
interest to the sport), include your name and city with your pithy quote

gh