--- Dalton Foster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Yes it is my opinion that he still can run a 19.32 OR BETTER when
> healthy, but it is also your opinion that the fact that he has not run
> as fast is because he no longer has the capacity to do so. Now you cite
> his races since the 19.32 as proof of his inability to approach his
> atlanta time, but that is dependent upon whether or not he was trying
> to approach that time.

Why wouldn't he try to approach that time???  The only reason I can think
of is that it's too tough a standard for him (he was healthy enough to run
WR's at 300m and 400m), which would imply that he's not the fierce
competitor he would have people believe.  That's exactly what started this
conversation.  One could argue your reasoning has brought it full
circle...

Dan

=====
http://AbleDesign.com - AbleDesign, Web Design that Can!