Ya know, I always root for the underdogs who didn't have a shot of making the team
prior to the trials and don't really concern myself too much when the big dogs fall
by the wayside, so I really like the US format. I also really like the idea of 4+
years of hard work resting on as little as 1/100th of a second, or 1cm on one given
day. That's interesting drama and that's good TV.

s.devereaux