The West Coast Conference championship is held every year at crystal
springs. It is a tuff course because it's dusty and very hilly. My first
year the course killed me. I had never run on a course with so many tuff
hills. (Untill we went to Lawrence, Kansas for NCAA's) This past year I
trained for that course in mind and did well. It can rock the world of the
most seasoned of cross county runners. Later, ROLIN   GO PILOTS

Will a NCAA's cross country meet ever be held on the west coast. Stanford
and many other areas would be a great venue for the meet. Why does the
meet always seem to be run in Middle America on a farm?