>  I THINK DONOVAN IS GOING TO PULL IT OFF AGAIN. WHAT DO YOU THINK?
>Bailey Ran a 9.98 a few months ago - check his website.
I saw the race on TV. It was the one in which he got a flyer that was
endlessly debated on this list with the suggestion, even, that he might
have reacted properly but that all the others were slow!
We had a soccer star in England called Rodney Marsh, of Queens Park
Rangers, who was extrovert and presumed to be a maverick by the then
England manager (coach for those of you in the US) Alf Ramsey.
Ramsey reluctantly picked him but told him: "If you don't do what you're
told I'll pull you off at half-time."
Blimey, said, our Road. "We only get a cup of tea and a biscuit at Queens
Park Rangers."

Randall Northam