In a message dated 8/29/0 12:21:02 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<<Here's a thought.

How about getting the List Supervisor (or his nominee) to do something
REALLY useful, and convert all the significant metric marks that are posted
to the List to Imperial measurements so that the majority of the List can
relate to them?>>

FREE PLUG

Or you could all buy the Big Green Book from Track and Field news and do it
yourselves. I'm as metrically challenged as anyone, and I'd be lost without
it. It also has scoring tables for the multi-events(indoors and outdoors),
and all sorts of other goodies.

Walt Murphy