From: Conway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 31 August 2000 8:21
To: T&FMail List
Subject: t-and-f: Olympic Weather

With some of the recent performances we have seen coming out of some meets
such as in Gateshead the other day, what type of weather will be expected in
Sydney during the games ?? While there has been mention of the drought of
records so far this year, there will be no guarantee in Sydney if the
weather is not advantageous .. So does anyone know what the weather is
expected to be ??

Conway Hill