I have been away for about 10 days, so I found an appalling amount of
email waiting to be read.  As I worked on the t-and-f collection, it
occurred to me to see where the posts were coming from.  Today, as I
am waiting around for some truck parts, I looked into it.  I had
already deleted a number of digests, but of 320 posts in 13 digests
from about the last week (#3156-3168), the top 10 posters are:

 1. [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     58
 2. Conway  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       14
 3. R.T. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                            12
 4. Michael Rohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      11
 5. Christopher Goss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>              9
 6. malmo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                 8
 6. A.J. Craddock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                      8
 8. Andre Sammartino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 7
 8. [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                      7
 8. [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                    7

It seems that about 0.5% of the members provide 44% of the written
material.  Without GH's amazing productivity (warming up for Olympic
writing?), the the percentage by the "top 10" (really 12 -- a
three-way tie) would drop to 32%.

In this period of time, 109 list members posted at least once.  At
least 46 posts (14%) came from countries other than the US -- not
surprisingly, Australia easily leads the list.

Pat Palmer