Track Listers and RRW Subscribers,

Two participation sports shows only available to television viewers in the
New York City Tri-State area which might interest you:

I. Running New York (MSG Network)
Highlights for September, 2000:
. Lamisil AT Manhattan Half-Manhattan, fourth stop in the PHS Health Systems
Grand Prix
  Series
. Breakaway Solutions Falmouth Road Race
. Bill Rodgers relives the first five borough NYC Marathon in 1976 in
  this edition of Great Moments in Running presented by Runner's World
. Gary Muhrcke remembers his win in the very first NYC Marathon, 1970,
. NYC Marathon Tune-up 18-Miler in Central Park in the NYC Marathon Turn-Up.

Scheduled Airtimes:
Saturday, September 2nd at 2:00pm
Friday, September 8th, at 8:00pm.
There will be additional airs later in the month, but they are not yet hard
scheduled due
to the fact that some Yankee games may move from MSG to national television.

II. Finish Line (Fox Sports NY Network)
Highlights for September include 2000:
. Falmouth Mile (on the track the day before the road race)
. Hong Kong Dragon Boat racing from Corona Park, Queens
. pre-season ski tips from the winter Olympic town of Lake Placid
. Quicksilver Molokai to Oahu Paddleboard Championship
. PHS Health Plans Half-Marathon Series

September Airdates on Fox are:
Tuesday, September 5th at 4:00pm;
Sunday, September 10th at 12:30am
Saturday, September 23rd at 3:30pm
Thursday, September 28th at 3:30am.

ENDS

David Monti, Editor and Publisher, Race Results Weekly

Sponsored by:

F I L A   R U N N I N G / R U N N E R ' S   W O R L D / S A L M I N I  F I L M S

P.O. Box 8233                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FDR Station                  +1 212-752-2666
New York, NY 10150-8233      +1 212-752-2626 (fax)
USA                          +1 815-461-2285 (secondary fax)
                             http://www.RaceResultsWeekly.com