I think it's been more or less a consensus for some time now that the
Kenyan's have consistently the most top level distance runners, but are
almost always second fiddle to a single freak of nature from one of the
other neighboring countries.

Does that seem odd to anyone?  So much for a large pool of talent
improving the odds of having the top dog.

Dan

=====
http://AbleDesign.com - AbleDesign, Web Design that Can!
http://Run-Down.com - 8,000 Running Links, Free Contests...