Jay wrote:

"According to NBC's announced plans, there will
be *no* track and field broadcast on either MSNBC

or CNBC. Those networks are mostly being used to
broadcast complete games of various ball sports."

How do we fight this!!!

---just kidding (laugh)

At least we have a name to vent our anger at,
"Lisa Lax".  When they break from the action and
give some teary eyed BS story about how the
athlete won despite the fact a family member came
down with hemorrhoids...., we will be able to
yell at the TV, "that damn Lisa Lax again!"