Our  Olympic Track and Field Prediction Contest is up at http://www.letsrun.com/contest.html

Everything is fully automated, and the contest is for all of the running events and the 2 field events (4 counting men and women) of your choice.

Scoring is based upon 4 points for gold, 3 for silver, 2 for bronze, with 1 point for each person in the top 3 not picked in the right order, and 1 bonus point for picking the gold, silver, bronze, sweep. Thus, 10 points for each event.  We have a description of approximately 10 athletes in every event to chose from, to make it easier.

And  you can create your own groups so you can see  how you stack up versus your friends.  I've created a group for this list named T-and-F.

Have fun.

The contest closes at midnight Thursday night in the US.
-Weldon Johnson