>From: Ray Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: Track & Field List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: t-and-f: Be Thankful
>Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 22:40:32 -0700
>
>Hey,
>
>After watching the swimming coverage I think we should be thankful that the
>woman interviewing the swimmers after their races isn't heading over to the
>track; not that Jim Gray is much better.  Who asks someone right after they
>finish a race if they're taking drugs?  C

>-Ray Cook

But what makes it even more ridiculous is that it's really not even a
question...

like what do you expect an athlete to say? "well , i know i shouldn't tell
you guys this, but since you asked here's the kind of cycles i've been
using." whether they're on or not the answer is going to be "no".

--Kebba